Tuesday 10 January 2012

Holidays and New Cards

Hello everyone,

 I thought I would show you a few pictures of where we lived for nearly fourty years. We returned to the farm for Christmas to be with our farm family - had beautiful weather and lived on blue cod and paua!!



Here we are sitting at Long Point while the men and my grand-daughter Jade, are paua diving. Michelle, our daughter-in-law made paua patties for tea but I'm afraid I cannot eat them! The general concensus though, was that they were delicious.




This photo is looking inland over the farm from the house. Hugh spent some considerable time driving the tractor, smoothing out gateways,  roads etc. He was in his element - I reckon he almost forgot he had a wife in tow!!




Cameron, our son, has just bought an adjoining farm which goes right down to the coast. This is a paddock he has just worked up on the new property, and sown crop.  Must admit, even though I wouldn't go back to live, I still think the views are fantastic. Wouldn't you all agree? He has a boat, so goes out fishing quite a bit, hence the blue cod - nother nicer than fresh blue cod!



Now, just to keep ones focus centered, I will add a card that I made for an order. Don't know what I did before I had my Grand Calibur - I use it all the time and really enjoy doing so. I do like making different shaped cards.
Trust you are all back into work mode after a relaxing and enjoyable holiday, as I am! I do like getting back into routine. Getting a bit set in my ways, I'm thinking!!

Happy crafting to you all and may you know God's blessing,

Betsy  xxx

1 comment:

  1. It's really a cool and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Also visit my blog ... Vegetable Juice

    ReplyDelete