Thursday 19 January 2012

Kaisercraft's Cards.

Hello to all my bogging friends,
What fabulous weather we are having just now - Summer has really arrived and it is sure appreciated. We found it usually did, once the children went back to school but this year it seems to have come a bit earlier. Too hot to garden though - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
The January Kaisercraft Workshop magazine has just come out and believe it or not, your's truely has some more cards pubished in it, under Miss Betsy - that's what they call me at Kaisercraft. Don't you love it?
They are so cool over there at Geelong, and I so enjoy doing their designing.

Well, these are the six cards that I designed using the cute Lil' Primsose collection. It has everything one would need to make gorgeous cards for little girls. Lovely double sided papers, rub-ons, collectables, sparklets, well the list goes on! The colours in this range are so pretty.


I decided I would try something different with this one as it had lots of tea cups, teapots etc. Shows that you don't only need it for little girls! Recently, I also made a sympathy card so will show that some time soon.















Well, that's all from me today. Hope where ever you are, you are enjoying the same lovely weather that we are. Thank you so much for checking this out - I love talking to you all and showing you some of the things that keep me entertained. Do hope you enjoy it also and get some ideas from my cards.
To see the photos enlarged, just click on the images - you can see more detail that way. Better still, get  a FREE Kaisercraft Worshop magazine from Artfull Crafts - there are certainly much more to see in it over and above my work!! In the same magazine, are cards I made with the Hummingbird collection which I have shown on Artfull Crafts blog this week - do check it out as well.

With love and blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous Betsy!
    SO much work goes into making those - I wish I had your patience!

    ReplyDelete