Tuesday 6 March 2012

Cards made with the lovely Echo Park

What a lovely afternoon we are have today - the mornings have been a trifle chilly with a real Autumn feel.
I have just added a couple of cards to Artfull Crafts blog, made with the lovely Echo Park's This and That, Graceful range. It is absolutely lovely and I so enjoy working with it.





This first card base was cut out using my Grand Calibur with the Grand Labels 23. Spellbinder's beaded circles and plain circle dies and then I topped it off with a chipboard flower from the same range. So simple but lovely!





I love stitching on my cards, hence we have a patchwork of papers ( from the same collection),then zig-zagged with my sewing machine. Another chipboard flower was added. There are so many different chipboards in this range - I love the whole collection!
Must away, and get some more cards made for Liz tomorrow. 
Trust everyone is enjoying the same weather as we are.

With blessings to you all, happy crafting,

Betsy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous cards Betsy. Such great execution - they look so perfect!
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete