Tuesday 27 March 2012

Echo Park Blog Hop Winner

Hello all,
What an amazing response we have had to our recent blog hop! As promised, one commenter from my blog will receive an Echo Park collection pack of their choice. The winner is - Lillian Child. Congratulations Lillian and thanks for your lovely comments. It was a mammoth exercise choosing just one - wish I could chosen you all!!  Loved all your comments!
Don't forget to also check out the Echo Park Blog to see who won there - winners will be announced on March 27th NZ time.
They have some amazing giveaways this week to launch their fantastic new blog!

I must now share some more news with you. The Echo Park, Graceful cards  I made up for Artfull Crafts is now available as a kit. I will share again the four cards.






Of course, more can be produced with this kit, than just this four!
Leave a comment at the end of this post, telling me which card is your favourite and I will put you in the draw to win one of these Graceful Kits for free. Don't you love it!!

One just has to keep producing with these lovely papers so here are some more examples.





Melody of Life - isn't it gorgeous? Loved putting these together.




These last two were using  Hello Spring. Echo Park have really excelled with all their lovely ranges and I so enjoy working with them - well, that's if you can call it working!!
Orders call and as it's my only free day this week, better make the most of it. Happy crafting and do remember the draw for the free kit.

With many blessings to you all,
Betsy xxx

11 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much, Betsy. How exciting. And what delightful card creations. Love your creative style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS Betsy!! I love them all!
    Lowri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your cards are fabulous! my favourite of these ones is the Girl one (i really really like the banner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the mom and spring cars! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the graceful kit, it created some awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards as always Betsy. Like them all but think the Mom card would just sneak in for first place if I had to choose.
    Kathy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your MUM card Betsy just gorgeous, would make a perfect Mothers Day Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry ladies i just love the 3 cards made with the Echo Park Melody of Life - my favourite is the second card concert - I have been lucky enough to see the real thing!!! Photos are great but seeing is believing what a wonderful talent Betsy has.
    Gaynor

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favourite card is the third one with the strips of paper stitched together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your cards are so beautiful! My favorite is the Mom card - I love the strips of colorful paper stitched together and the wonderful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fave is the Spring one - I'm just so drawn to the colors & the flowers.

    ReplyDelete