Tuesday 15 May 2012

Kaisercraft Cards

Hello to all my blogging friends.
What a lovely day we are having after a rather frosty morning.
The cards I am sharing are ones that are published in the Kaisercraft Workshop Mag using the gorgeous Magnolia Grove collection.  Don't you just love the first two - yes, I constructed  the cards, but the credit for the design must go to Sara Sandberg of Cardmaking Paradise. She has a wonderful web-site, where, if you become a member you have access to a large number of great templates. Do check out her web-site.
 Now for the cards.



This one is called a Trellis Easel Heart Card.



One of my favourites! A Triple Heart Easel Card - don't you just love it?  Thank you again Sara, for the templates. This card especially, is always a winner, as I have said before.









Isn't this a lovely range of papers - I do just love the colours and did enjoy working with them.

Thanks so much for checking out my blog - love hearing from you all.
By the way, Teresa Collins's Design Team blog featured some of my cards, Friday last - what a thrill!!
You can check them out by going to the her design team blog.
 Remember Artfull Crafts have Teresa Collins on Centre Stage for the month of May and there are a number of competitions running, so do have a look.

All from me,
Happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy xxx


1 comment: