Wednesday 23 May 2012

Three New Cards Made for Orders

Hello to all my blogging friends.
Well, what a busy time we have been having lately! I was up in Christchurch at the weekend, teaching a wonderful group of ladies on Saturday, spent Sunday with my daughters and families, then travelled home on Monday. Since then, have been busy preparing my classes for SENZ - it's so exciting ladies and your going to love what you're going to be doing! Keep you in suspense!!
Now, here are three cards I have recently made for orders.



This is a sympathy card made with the lovely Kaisercraft, Sweet Nothings. The rose is handmade using Tim Holtz's Tattered Rose die.



I love making cards for orders, especially when I know the person I am making the for. In this case it was so. Used my Grand Calibur to cut the card shape, again Kaisercraft's Fine and Sunny collection.



When I was asked to make this card I immediately thought of this collection. Kaisercraft's Check In collection. I had actually just competed cards for Kaisercraft with this range, so it was very fresh on my mind. The photo strip is from Darkroom Door. Gracie is off on her big OE apparently.
Remember to just click on the photos to see them clearer - it does help to see the details.

All from me tonight,
Happy crafting everyone and may God bless you all,

Betsy xxx

1 comment:

  1. I always love what Kaisercraft have to offer. Betsy, the variety of styles you show us has to draw each one of us to one of your projects always. This one definitely draws me in.

    ReplyDelete