Monday 25 August 2014

Attention Teresa!!


Good morning all.

While we were in Australia at the Kaisercraft Retailer's Days, I had the privilege of spending some time with the lovely Teresa Abajo and, as usual when we meet, we think of a challenge. As we were playing with Kaisercraft's, Teddy Bears Picnic at the time, it was only natural that we put together a collection of bits and pieces of that gorgeous range. Oh, how I love teddy bears and this collection is so fabulous. (Yes, I know it is not due out until next month but that's only a week away, isn't it?!)  I think I may have missed out as a kid!


I must share a photo of my family, sitting on their seat, at the front door. A number of years ago, I did go through the bear making craze, hence my collection. Plenty more went to the grandchildren as each arrived.






Now, to return to the challenge. We visited a Quilt and Craft Show while we were in Melbourne and I picked up this lovely box card cut out, from a stall that was there. For those interested, they are called Scrapmatts & Papertole Australia and their website is www.scrapmatts.com.There was a lovely selection of goods and I certainly will be returning, to visit them. I also have another couple of different ones to try out, so you may see them in the future, when I get them made up.







It was fun to put this together but I do hope I haven't overstepped the challenge Teresa, by using the cut-out.

Well ladies, I do enjoy these challenges with Teresa, as she really stretches my mojo and I wait with anticipation for her showing!

Special love to you Teresa and family, and also Leslie - I did enjoy my time spent with you both.
Must away, happy crafting  and pray you will all be blessed today and this new week.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment