Monday 1 September 2014

Cards X's Four

Hello to all my special blog friends.

Spring has Sprung, but at Geraldine, New Zealand, it is rather hard to imagine as we have a dull, cloudy day, here today. After a lovely warm Summer's day yesterday, it is a bit disappointing but dare say it will arrive when it's ready. We really haven't had much rain at all lately, as a result the garden is getting a little dry. Still the spring bulbs are well through, camellias are out and the magnolia trees are bursting. I LOVE Springtime!!

Today I am going to share three cards that I have recently made.





This card was made for a lovely lady up North, who wanted purple and butterflies. For it I have used the Elizabeth Butterfly Die which is gorgeous and Kaisercraft's  Violet Crush. This collection is ever so popular.




As Fiskars are so kind, having sponsored me and sending me the wonderful Fuse Cutting Machine, I had to have a play with the letterpress. Found it so much fun and it so happened, I had a number of Thank You cards to make. A BIG THANKS goes to Fiskars for their generosity.




One always seems to need sympathy cards! A very simple card using Spellbinders Labels 8 and Decorative Labels 8 dies. The cross is a Marianne Die and I'm sorry, I haven't the code for it. It was borrowed from my friend, Faye.

Well, we have a busy week ahead of us with quite a bit of travelling - our daughter is undergoing surgery tomorrow in Christchurch and Nana and Grand-dad just need to be on hand. Mind you, we couldn't stay away, as we love our Rachelle so much, we want to be there for her. We just pray all will go well and that the Surgeons will be given wisdom, in what to do.

All today ladies, happy crafting and much blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment