Tuesday 16 September 2014

Mix and Match Cards With Box

Good morning ladies and what a lovely morning it is. Doors and windows are all open to let the lovely Spring air blow through.

Our Rachelle got home on Tuesday, from hospital and it was lovely having four days with her - she is really very good and ever so positive. She hasn't started the chemo yet, as the surgery has to heal but hopefully there will be not too many adverse effects. She is still struggling with the stoma but it will not be forever - although six months seems a long time to her, at the moment. The family are coping just fine - being with them all is a real encouragement. They have a very wide network of friends so she hasn't time to get too lonely and does enjoy them around.

Today I would like to share with you the cards and box I have made, for Artfull Crafts, using the Mix and Match Collection from Kaisercraft. I really enjoyed playing with this one and I love the finished result. The colours are gorgeous and I know it will be a good seller. What's your thoughts ladies?




















The box was made using the envelope maker - what an invention that is! The four cards fit nicely into it and can be given as a gift which I find people do appreciate.

All today, happy crafting and God bless you all. Thank you all so much for the feedback I have received, since my previous post - it is so lovely to associated with such a caring group of friends.


Betsy  xxx

2 comments:

  1. As ever, loving and healing thoughts to you all. XX Kathy C

    ReplyDelete