Thursday 28 July 2011

Heidi's Canvas

Good afternoon ladies. Do hope you are enjoying the same lovely weather as we are having today! I am so pleased the snow is behind us again, for now- maybe I am a trifle" long in the tooth" but snow doesn't enthuse me one bit. Been there, done that, having lived in the Catlins for over thirty years!! Mind you it's nice seeing the young ones having fun.

Now, I am showing the canvas I have done for our Heidi. Isn't she just the cutest? Even though I am not a scrapbooker I have enjoyed doing these, for the girls. I know there is room for improvement but that will come with practice. Of course purple and pink are really girly colours so hence we have purple. I know it will go lovely in her new room.




Well ,I hope you enjoy seeing me latest effort. I must get back onto cards as there seems to be a number of birthdays this month - I know some people are expecting a card!!!

With blessings to you all,
Betsy.

1 comment: