Thursday 19 July 2012

Return From SENZ

Hello to all my blogging friends.
Well, what a time we have had up in Hamilton at the SENZ weekend. It was so lovely to catch up with all the lovely ladies up there and to meet so many of you that have been following my blog. Thank you all so much for your kind comments. To all the ladies I taught in class, you are amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed the time with you - trust we will meet again in the future ( maybe at the next SENZ!!!)
I am going to share some more cards I have done for Kaisercraft that didn't make the Workshop Magazine, due to post problems. The collection is called " Check In " not " Destination " as previously stated.



I rather enjoyed working with this collection - not really my usual but the colours were fun. A real travel range.



Love the suitcase chipboard - Tim Holtz's clock die was used.



Again more chipboard from the collection and I love that bakers twine. Liz taught a " travel smash book " with this collection over the weekend and the ladies loved it.
All from me today, still trying to catch up on my beauty sleep!!
Happy crafting and God bless you all,

Betsy xxx

1 comment: