Tuesday 4 December 2012

Cards With Forget-me-not, Kaisercraft

Good morning to all my blogging friends, and what a lovely morning it is.
We had a fabulous day, on Saturday, at Artfull Crafts, it being the Christmas Celebration day. Thirty three ladies were there and it was lovely seeing many of my special friends.
Now, I am going to share the cards I made for the Kaisercraft Workshop Magazine, for December, with  the Forget-me-not collection. I do love this range but then I do say it about most, don't I!! The designers just seem to get better and better and all their collections are gorgeous!













Well ladies, isn't it a lovely colour range? Navy, mustard with apricot. Using the collectables makes card making so much easier and quicker, with having them already cut out.
As Kaisercraft are now bringing out three collections a month, it has kept me rather busy but I do enjoy it! I will share the next two, for this month, when I do future blog posts. Do click on the photos to get clearer images.
I have had the responsibility of preparing for our patchwork Christmas dinner, so that is the next event on my calender! It all keeps one young!! Well, I like to tell myself so!

Happy crafting to you all and many blessings at this busy time of the year.

Betsy  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, your cards are nothing short of incredible! I love each and every one, and have clicked on them to see all the wonderful details you've incorporated. Do you use sketches when assembling your cards? You always have beautiful layers. Thanks for sharing your beautiful morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna, It is lovely of you to take the time to put comments on my blog here - I really do appreciate them. Thank you so much. No I do not use sketches - most of the ideas come out of my head but occasionally I will search the web if the creative juices aren't flowing!!

      Delete