Tuesday 2 April 2013

Three New Cards

Well, Easter is behind us again for another year and what a busy weekend it has been. Do hope you all had an enjoyable and relaxing time, the weather certainly has been lovely, here in Geraldine anyway!
I decided I would have a change from Kaisercraft cards today and would show you some I have made for friends, also an order.




This card was made for a special friend, for her birthday - I have used the lovely Marianne Creatables Die, LR0180. Being a 5 1/4" square card, the die fits  beautifully. The paper is from one of the Kaisercraft's collections, but I'm afraid it is eluding me at the moment.





An easel card this time made with another Marianne Creatables Die, LR0112. The papers used here are from DCWV, Lemon Flower Stack - I love the colours in this range. Do hope this lady appreciated it as much as I enjoyed making it!




  This card was made for a special young lady, who looks on us as her New Zealand grandparents - the family are from Canada, so hence we're the New Zealand substitutes! Isabel is a keen ballet dancer, as no doubt you can tell!

All today ladies, must go and catch up with some more card making!  Artfull Crafts' monthly pack on the go now and I really haven't been able to get to it yet, what with the busy weekend. Do remember, there is a new challenge out now at Artfull Crafts, for this month - Home Sweet Home, also a sketch that can be followed. We love seeing you projects.

May you all have a happy day, doing what you enjoy.
Many blessings,

Betsy   xxx


1 comment:

  1. They're all lovely, but I particularly like Dawn's birthday card most. Would love to make one like it someday.

    ReplyDelete