Thursday 11 July 2013

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety Jig!!

Hello to all my blog friends and a special hello to all the ladies who I caught up with at SENZ. It was so lovely to see you all, to put names to faces and to know you all check out my blog. Thank you so much everybody - it certainly makes blogging worthwhile and it is nice to know you appreciate the little I have to offer.

Well, what an amazing time we have had over these past weeks. It was absolutely wonderful seeing all our friends at Kaisercraft and we thank them so much for all the love they showed us. You are an amazing team and I am so thankful to part of it. The Retailers days were up to the usual standard that Kaisercraft is renowned for!

After Australia, we flew direct to Auckland, where we had a very busy time setting up the stall, taking classes, meeting all our lovely customers and generally having a social time. It really was very special but I must admit I have come home for a holiday!!

Now, I must put up a few cards that I have done recently, using Kaisercraft's True Romance collection. It is so lovely.









I must apologise for the poor quality of these photos, but as the weather was atrocious I had to take them inside and they are never as good. Do click on them for a better viewing.

Just to finish off, I must share some photos that were taken, when we were at Kaisercraft.



Mel and I having a bit of fun.



This isn't all the ladies, by any means!



Taken with Stephen and Carolyn Kaiser - what an amazing, super couple they are and they sure make you feel part of the family!!

That's it tonight ladies, happy crafting and may you all be blessed,

Betsy  xxx




3 comments:

  1. Your cards looks lovely.

    Hugs,Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to catching up with you at SENZ, take care Betsy...See you next year.
    Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Willy for your lovely comment. It does make blogging worthwhile when you get comments like yours. Luv Betsy

    Ann, it was lovely seeing you for a few moments at SENZ. They may have traded me off by next SENZ - age is starting to take it's toll!!! Luv to you as well, Betsy

    ReplyDelete