Monday 30 September 2013

Christmas Carol Cards


Hello to all you ladies in blog world.

Another Monday has arrived but what a terrific weekend we have had!
Five of us girls went to Lake Opuha for the weekend, just to make cards, to socialize and I must add, to eat!! We all felt we had achieved quite a bit - Christmas cards being the order of the day. The weather wasn't the best but it didn't worry us, as we were inside keeping warm, except for when we went to the BIG house for a fabulous tea. Thanks so much to Margaret and Eric.

Now I must share the final collection of Christmas cards from Kaisercraft, it being Christmas Carol. These cards were made for the Workshop Magazine. The colours are more traditional, hence more to my liking - in fact it is really lovely with the rich red, greens etc.










I have enjoyed showing you these collections, hope they have been some help, giving you ideas for your Christmas cards. Do remember the ranges  are all available, to purchase, at Artfull Crafts. 

Well, I must go and work out what I am teaching on Wednesday, as I have a class at the shop and I really need to get some shut-eye. I'm a bit past these late nights but it was all well worth it.

It is great to have a computer that is working to it's full potential again - many thanks to Graham and Liz for their visit last Wednesday evening. I still have a long way to go 'til  I have this thing conquered but we're still working at it.

Happy crafting  and many blessings to you all,

Betsy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment