Monday 14 October 2013

Kaisercraft's Lady Rose Cards

Hello everyone.

Well, another Monday has arrived and as I have no excuse not to, will add a new blog for the week.

I have had a most enjoyable weekend with thirty of my patchwork friends - it was our Stavely Patchwork Camp weekend and what a weekend it was!! Lots of laughing, food, fun and we did manage to achieve some patchworking, in between the hilarity. I managed to put together my grand daughter's quilt so was rather pleased with that

Now, to put on my other cap!!.
Today I am going to share the cards I made for the Workshop Magazine, using Kaisercraft's Lady Rose collection, which is one of the October ranges. Another one of my many FAVOURITES!










Don't you just love the colours in this one and the vintage look?  Kaisercraft have done it again!!

Thank you all for taking the time to check this out and do hope you get some ideas for your next projects. It is great to be able to pass on a little of what one has learnt over the years.

Must away, happy crafting to you all and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx




5 comments:

  1. Stunning! ALL of these cards are incredibly beautiful. As a matter of fact, ALL of your creations are beautiful and I truly am enjoying myself looking at your blog. So refreshing to see so many wonderful creations.

    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cami for your encouraging comments and a special welcome as you have become one of my followers. Love Betsy

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. These are really stunning. I love reading your blog here in the UK. You have some different ideas which I find inspiring. Just love the vintage look this time from Kaisercraft. Thanks for sharing with us. Hugs Margaret

      Delete
    4. Hi Margaret, How exciting it is to hear from the other side of the world. Technology is so amazing isn't it? Yes I think Kaisercraft have really excelled with this collection - I love it! So lovely to be in touch and thank you for your encouragement. Special blessings, Betsy.

      Delete