Monday 17 February 2014

Four Birthday Cards

Good morning to all my blog friends.

So sorry I missed putting up a blog last week but we were so busy, time just got away on me. Firstly, a number of us "girls " had a weekend retreat, which was so enjoyable, rushed home Sunday PM then off to Christchurch as I had a early dentist appointment Monday morning. Home Tuesday night then Timaru on Wednesday, for the day, Thursday patchwork then back to Christchurch for the Patchwork and Craft show on Friday. Do think I'm getting a trifle old for all this rushing around!! It was all most enjoyable though - back to routine now.

Today I am going to share four cards that I have made for various birthdays - some family and some friends.




I have used the Base Coat collection, from Kaisercraft, for this card, for Anthony. The clock is a wooden flourish, I picked up, when I was in Australia.



Do Crafts brought out these decoupage  images and paper, a month or so back. For this card I 3D'ed the image then made a recessed window card. Was pleased with the end result and so was Patti!




Samuel, our grandson, is dreaming of the day when he gets his trail bike - he's saving hard! Attitude Collection is just great for boy's cards. The picture was found on the web.




Another grandson, Harvey, who has just turned 7. He is a character and so cute. Blast Off range from Kaisercraft was used, which has lots of collectables and makes the card making job so much easier. The step card die is from Cherry Lynn Designs, B348 - I do find it great and use it a lot. No measuring and cutting with this one!

That's it today ladies. Happy crafting to you all and God's blessings,

Betsy  xxx


1 comment:

  1. Thursday patchwork then back to Christchurch for the Patchwork and Craft show on Friday. 30th birthday ideas

    ReplyDelete