Monday 19 January 2015

Spellbinders Reflective Moments Die.

Good morning all and what a glorious morning it is here in Geraldine, New Zealand. In fact we are all looking longingly at the sky and wondering when some rain clouds will appear. It is very dry here, my lawns are very brown and we have a watering ban on at the moment so they will just have to stay brown in the meantime.

Today, as promised a couple of posts ago, I will share a couple of cards made with another of the dies that "I just had to have" before Christmas. I think is is lovely and so effective. Your thoughts ladies!




Ruth's card is made using the lovely Authentique, Crush collection. The die is Spellbinders, Reflective Moment, S6-011 - I am so thrilled with it.




Karena's one is made using the same die but using it slightly different. Bo Bunny, Madeleine collection was used for this one. I do like both cards equally and will certainly be making use of this die a lot.

As my afternoon seems to be quite full I must away and continue. A little sewing job has just come in, another wedding card and I am heading up to Christchurch later today, to be with Rachelle for her next treatment, as well as we are expecting visitors to arrive. Oh, the joys of being popular!!

Until next week ladies, happy crafting and God's blessing,

Betsy  xxx

2 comments: