Monday 13 April 2015

A Couple of Cards Plus.....

Special hello to all my blog friends. It is so nice to be back with you all again and I do hope you are all well and happy, in what you are doing.

 I have had another busy week but it has been so enjoyable. My four lovely girls and I spent some time away at Akaroa, to celebrate Rachelle's chemotherapy completion and before she has her surgery. It was an absolutely fabulous time, staying in a 1800 something B&B which was stunning. I would recommend it to one and all! What could be better than climbing into beautiful linen at night, all pin tucked with 4" of vintage lace! It was sure scrumptious. We're back to real life now!


Today, I would like to showcase a couple of cards which I have made recently, also a couple of bags which I put together at our Patchwork Camp, a few weeks back.



Firstly, a wedding card made for an order. The background embossing was done with a folder which came with the latest Australian Simply Stamps book. The couple is a Tattered Lace die, D169, and the label was cut using Spellbinders, Heirloom Rectangle, the smaller die. The card measures 5 1/4" square.





When at Cardmaking Camp, we were given a bag with bits and pieces and our challenge was to make a card using some of everything. This is the result of that challenge. Our theme for the weekend was the 1980's, so of course orange was a  really dominant feature. A fun weekend was had by all.








The weekend after, we had our patchwork camp and this is what I achieved over that weekend. ( Not that I really need any more bags!!)

Well ladies, that's it today -  thanks so much for stopping by. I do love getting all the comments, emails etc and I appreciate you all.

Happy crafting, many blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy..... I love seeing what you make and have them sent to my email. Your bags are gorgeous (this is my new passion!!) it's just as well we are on opposite sides of the world.... I'd be knocking on your door.
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love it if you could come calling - thanks so much for your kind comments. Yes patchwork is my first love as I do love fabrics but card making seems to have caught up!! Much blessings, Betsy

      Delete