Monday 31 August 2015

Back On Deck Ladies.

Well, it does feel like we are getting back to normal, at long last! For this past fortnight I had succumbed to the nasty flue which is doing the rounds in our area and I must say, I haven't felt SO sick for a long time, that I can remember. Anyway, all's well that ends well, as the saying goes. My energy level is nil at the moment but dare say it will return again soon and as far as my mojo is concerned, it has well and truely disappeared.

Today I thought I would share some cards that I had previously made, using Kaisercraft's lovely Botanical Collection. The colours are absolutely gorgeous in this range and it would be a match for most anything.





This card is a template that I found on one of our Australian trips - it is so easy to make and yet looks rather effective. I have used Tim Holtz rosette die to make the flower.





As well as all the lovely greens, there is a touch of lavender on some of the papers, hence we had to focus on it. A very simple 5 1/4" square card.






I have gone with brown as my contrast for this card and I do love it. The border die is Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die, Heirloom Rectangle, S6-016 and don't you love the verse which is one of the collectables. I am in love with the waxed cord just now, as know doubt you will have noticed, as I have included it on most of my cards lately. Artfull Crafts do have a lovely range of colours available to buy, so don't hesitate to contact them. They also stock this fabulous collection.

Must head back into my workroom and see where my mojo is hiding! It better be easily found as I have a few classes coming up over the next weeks, so have a bit of preparing to do as well as the designing of the cards. It's back to Christmas ones again - hasn't this year flown by so quickly? Kaisercraft have a couple of lovely Christmas ranges - Holy Night is out now - a very traditional one which I am aiming at using with the classes. The second I particularly like, is called Silver Bells and as the name suggests, is soft delicate pastel colours - we played with this collection when we were at the Retailers Days and it is so lovely.


Happy crafting ladies, it is so nice to be back with you again and thanks for not giving up on me.
Many blessings to you all,

Betsy xxx






3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope your mojo comes out of hiding soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, Yes have been very sick and has taken it's toll on this old lady!
      My mojo has showed up yet, still in hiding. Trust all's well with you and family. Betsy

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete