Monday 27 June 2016

Two Orders

Special greetings again for another week. It's almost BLAST-OFF time, as next weekend is full on and we have to pack our bags etc. My friends are certainly getting excited, one especially as she has never experienced SENZ before - she's sure in for a shock!

I have been busy making cards for orders lately, so today I thought I would share a couple with you. It is always fun making personalised cards for people - I almost feel I get to know the recipient by the time I have made them.




The gentleman I have made this for is a retired farmer and he also plays the bagpipes. Rachel Grieg's film strips for the farming side and the image was googled. It is a 5 1/4" square card and I used Kaisercraft's Time Machine collection. Do hope John appreciates the fun I had with this one and many congratulations on attaining the young age of 90 years. Well done!





I rather like these Kenny images for teen girls. She was the wrong colour, as it was requested teal and lavender, so I recoloured her using my Kaiserfusion Alcohol Pens. The die is a Sue Wilson Background Die, Scattered Leaves, CED7103. The little flowers are from Green Tara. Grandma was thrilled and assured me she just looked like Jazmin. Another fun card!

Well, I must go and do a bit of organising. So looking forward to catching up with you all in Auckland - I do spend most of my time at Artfull Crafts shop as I am supposed to be the demonstrator, except for the class time on Friday morning, so would love for you to pop round for a chat and check out the fabulous products that are stocked.

Until next time, happy crafting and shopping and many blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment