Monday 25 July 2016

Latest Achievements

The morning has past me by somehow, but I must add a blog now, so as to keep in touch with all you lovely ladies. It has been busy over the past few days but I feel we are now back into our retirement mode! We have thoroughly enjoyed our weekend though, it is always so nice to have visitors stay and to get to know them so much better.

Today I am going to share a card I have made for our lovely grand-daughter Millie Rose who has reached the age of 13 years - my how the years fly!! Then I thought I would show you a kit I have put together which I bought off Imagine-If, while at SENZ. It is a photo album and as yet I am waiting on photos of the family, to add to it. Hopefully at our Christmas get together, they will oblige me with their lovely smiles!




Millie's card is made using one of  Kaisercraft's June collections  called Boho Dreams. It is a 5 1/4" square card and I have cut the fancy borders using a Sue Wilson Die, Centaurus, CED4419. There are five dies in this pack, so lots of different ideas ladies! The camera girl is part of the range - I have cut her out from one of the papers.








Now again, I am well out of my comfort zone with this one but the end result is rather fabulous even though I didn't  altogether enjoy the process of assembling it. It is good to stretch one limits at times!!

That's it today ladies, have a call to make now. So thankful for your interest and taking the time to check this out. Love your emails comments etc. Do hope you are all enjoying as lovely a day as we are having here, happy crafting and may God bless you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment