Monday 7 November 2016

More Card Orders.

Good morning all.

Another Monday is upon us, so I must add a new post to my blog. Isn't time flying!! Christmas before we know it. Geraldine has the big Arts and Plants weekend this next weekend, so it is all go here in our little town. We do hope the sun shines upon us, as there is so much effort being put into the event. The town sure comes to life and it bulges at the seams with visitors. My responsibility is to our Patchwork and Crafts exhibition which displays quilts etc which have been made over the year. It is always worth making a visit, as there is some lovely work on show.

Well, I must share a couple of cards which I have again made for orders - do hope you enjoy the viewing.




Melva's card was made using the lovely Spellbinder's Heirloom Rectangle Die, S6106 and the papers I have used are Maja Design, SummerTime, In The Garden. It is a very pretty range of papers.






Jeannie's card is made using the same range of papers only this one is in blue tone and is called By The Sea. I call this style of card a Shaped Tri Fold card. Martha Stewart border punch was used for the borders and the oval round the sentiment is Spellbinder's Opulent Ovals. Nothing like a bit of bling to complete cards.





Just another view of Jeannie's card.

Thanks for stopping by ladies - I do so appreciate you all. Happy crafting and I do hope I see some over the weekend, locals that is! Trust you will all know God's blessings. Until next week.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment