Monday 6 February 2017

Anniversary and Birthday Card

Well everyone - how are we this morning? We are sure getting our Summer now - many complaints that it is TOO hot. Dare say we better enjoy it while it lasts.

Today I thought I would share a couple of cards which I have made recently.



A very simple 5 1/4" square card and for the cut out border I have used a Martha Stewart Punch. Some pretty paper from my stash and the sentiment die is Spellbinder's Labels 20. The silver 25 is a cake decoration.




Karena's card is also a 5 1/4" square card and the frame is a Sue Wilson, Swirly Vine, CED7016. It is rather delicate and pretty. The image is a Pion Paper's one - I do love these papers, thanks to Jo at Embellish It.

This is short and sweet today ladies as I have some calls to make now.

Trust you are all enjoying this lovely holiday day. We are heading South at the weekend to take our friends down for a little taste of the Catlins and to show them what real farming looks like!! Do hope the weather performs as it should! We may stay on a few days, hence there will be no post from me next week.

Happy crafting all and may you know God's blessing. Until next time,

Betsy  xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi again Betsy!I want to say a "hello" and thank you for your amazing art.Love from Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Zeynep, so lovely to hear from you all the way from Turkey. Thank you so much for your kind comments. Betsy

      Delete