Monday 21 August 2017

Kaisercraft's Factory 42

Good morning everyone. Monday again -  the weeks seem to be flying by! Be Christmas before we know it, in fact I have done some cards with Kaisercraft's Christmas Jewel Collection already and it is lovely. Today though, I thought I would share a couple of cards made with Factory 42 range which I must admit, even though very nice, is out of my comfort zone, as I do like flowers, bling etc.
Lizzie is working with this collection at the moment as well, preparing for her road trips and what she is producing is fabulous. There are going to be some lucky ladies in the near future! Watch Artfull Crafts posts!!




A simple 5 1/4" square card which I think is self explanatory. My Tim Holtz Clock Die is always a favourite for men's card. I did do quite a bit of mixed media grunging on the base paper, then of course, covered it up and apart from dirty hands, one wouldn't know. Oh well, I know it's there!




Another simple card, the usual size. I have added some paste to the corrugated card for a grunged look, and some Nuvo Mousse to the chipboard cogs, nothing too exciting ladies here.




I couldn't help myself, although no flowers or bling, but have added a baby card, recently made for an order. For this one I have used Pion Papers, Theodore and Bella. It is a lovely baby range and a very simple card, being my usual 5 1/4" square. I am enjoying using the stitched circular and square dies which are from Elizabeth Dies.

I have a baby quilt to complete today, so had better get into my workroom and continue with the good work! Thanks for checking in again, happy crafting and many blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment