Monday 18 September 2017

Three Birthday Cards

Hello to all. Well Spring has disappeared today, it is very wet here but looking on the positive side it is good for Hugh's garden and all his Spring plantings. Tomatoes are still at my front door in shelter and it was his plan to plant them in the glass house today. Another day tomorrow I say!!

Last week was very busy and as you would have noticed, no blog. Birthday morning tea out with my lovely friends, then off to Timaru to the Baptist Ladies Craft afternoon. We're back on deck today and all is well. Do hope I'm forgiven again.

Thought I would showcase three cards today, to make up for being remiss last week. Here we go ladies.


This card was an order, for a horse loving lady. Graphic 45, Off To The Races was used, a doily and a foamiran flower and some gauze. The horse and lady have been fussy cut from one of the papers. My usual size card, 5 1/4" square.




For this card I have used Kaisercraft's Sage and Grace Collection. It is has very delicate colouring, pale grey green and salmon pink. Stunning!  I have cut out one of the shapes then cut a circle in the centre and recessed the sentiment. Another foamiran flower with some gorgeous berries. This card was made specially for my lovely grand daughter. 




As you can see 5 1/4" square cards are my favourite size - I do find them easier to make, as they stand a few more embellishments. One always needs flowers and bling! The die I have used is a Sue Wilson Backgrounds Die, Swirly Vine, CED7016. Staz apparently likes bright colours, so Bo Bunny, Butterfly Kisses Collection did fit the bill. Of course more foamiran flowers!! Do hope she likes her card and enjoys her birthday.

Thanks so much for checking in and I trust you are all enjoying whatever you find to do on this wet day. Certainly won't be any outside jobs here! With very many blessings to you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment