Monday 16 October 2017

Birthday Cards

Good morning to all my blog friends. The weeks are moving round very fast now, one seems to just blink and another Monday is here! Christmas will soon be upon us and it doesn't feel all that long ago I was saying the same thing. The older one gets the faster time moves, I can assure you.

Birthday cards seem to be a priority these days, both family and orders. Just as well I love what I do, isn't it!? Today I thought I would showcase a couple I have recently made. I have used a couple of different folds for these ones, but both are very simple to do.




This card was made for our lovely Ella and for it I have used Bo Bunny, Secret Garden Collection. It is a beautiful collection with it's lime green and purples. The frame round the image is a Marianne Design, CR1251 and the leaves have been cut using Sue Wilson Die, CED1403 and I completed it with some more foamiran flowers.




Prima has brought out this fabulous range called St Tropez - it is gorgeous, has copper foil on it in places and the colours are so nice. The oval, round the sentiment, has been cut using Spellbinder's Oval Regalia, S4-492 and copper card. The effect is stunning in real life! The embellishment holding the front of the card, is one I had in my ever increasing stash!! A foamiran flower, seam binding and some gauze complete this card.

Well, my workroom is going to miss me this week - we are heading down South in the morning to have some time with our families there and of course catch up our most gorgeous great grand baby. I am so looking forward to some more cuddles with little Clayton Jessy - seeing his Mum and Dad will be an added bonus!! Oh the joys of being a Great Nan and Grandad! All the love and cuddles and no responsibility.

That's it today ladies - must go and do some preparing for our trip - my delightful husband was out mowing the lawns at 5.30 AM, in the dark. " Before the rain", he informed me, so there was no shut eye after that!! Thanks for popping by ladies, have a great week and trust you will know many blessings.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment