Monday 13 November 2017

Three New Cards

Good evening to all - yes, it is evening and the day has just disappeared somehow. I have spent it completing a quilt for the big Arts and Plants Weekend,  at the end of the week. It was a mammoth job but it is now done, so we can relax. The Patchwork Group have a display of all quilts and crafts etc that have been made over the year and it is sure a must to go and see, as there is some beautiful work. The town really does comes alive over the weekend and we see a lot of people, both new and old acquaintances. A busy weekend all round.

Tonight I thought I would showcase three cards that I have made, which I do hope you will enjoy viewing.



This card was made for an order for a young lad who apparently is very musical. Hope Reef enjoyed receiving his card. A very old collection from Kaisercraft was used, On Stage. The image was found on Pinterest and I have fussy cut it. My normal 5 1/4" square card.



Now, back to the lovely 3D folders which I have previously shown examples of. For this one I have used pearlized card and Tim Holtz distress inks, inking first then putting it into the 3D folder and through the Big Shot.The effect is gorgeous I think. A foamiran flower and some berries was all one needed to complete the card.




This is perhaps, one of my very favourite embossing folders. It looks so like lace, in fact it is called Ornate Lace. I brayered the folder with Brilliance pale blue ink first, then put it through the Big Shot with the pearlized card. It is so delicate and pretty. Another foamiran flower was all that we needed.

That's it tonight ladies, trust all are well and enjoying what you are busy with. Until next week hopefully, happy crafting and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment