Monday 7 May 2018

Sympathy Cards

Hello ladies. How have your weeks been going? We have been very busy here over the past couple of weeks as it was my husband's 80th birthday and the celebrations just seemed to keep going. We did enjoy a number of the family coming to join us and celebratory lunches out with friends. In about a month's time we are having the full family getting together for a weekend of fun, so are really looking forward to that. Not every day Grandad reaches 80!!

As sympathy cards seem to be the order of the day round here ( maybe it's the age we have got to!) I am going to share a couple that I have recently made. Hope you enjoy and perhaps get some ideas for your next projects.



As I think sympathy cards should be plainer I have held back with the embellishments! A simple card and have used the Elizabeth, Romantic Bouquet Die, 1504 which is lovely. The only additions are a foamiran flower, gold berries and cord.




This one is my favourite sized card, 5 1/4" square card. Another Elizabeth die has been used to cut out the circle and I do like the stitching on these dies. Kaisercraft's Romantique Collection was used for this one, very pretty with it's pink and grey shades. I did find some Prima flowers in my stash so have added them here. The butterfly was cut from an acetate sheet which came with the range.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, happy crafting everyone and may you know God's blessing.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment