Monday 2 July 2018

Card Orders

Good morning to all my lovely blog friends. I have been a bit under the weather for this past fortnight - simple things like getting the washing out of the machine clicks the old back out. Oh the joys of getting older!! Anyway, I feel we're on the mend now, so all's good.

I have another two cards to showcase today so hope you enjoy the viewing and maybe get ideas for your next projects.



This first card is a simple 5 1/4" square card but I have recessed the window for the sentiment. The collection used for this one is 49 & Market. Jo stocks these papers at the shop, Embellish It and I have fallen in love with them ( as one does!!) The sentiment is part of the collection. Foamiran flowers, some muslin and I have fussy cut some leaves from the papers.




On the web lately you will have noticed this style of card - it is called an Arrow card and it is rather effective and easily made. Prima's Zella Teal was used for this card, another one of the all time favourites. I am drawn to this colour combo, teal and grey with silver foiling. There are You Tubes available for this design, so do check them out and have a go. You will be impressed I don't doubt.

I am again preparing kits for teaching on Wednesday, so had better get into my workroom so as to get them put together. Not so keen on this part of the job but I must admit I love being with this amazing group of ladies. If you would like to join us on Wednesday 10 A.M. to 12 P.M for a fun time, do give Embellish It a call to book in. While having fun, I hope you will also learn something re card making.

Thanks again for stopping by, happy crafting and may you all know God's blessings for another week. Until next time,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment