Monday 1 October 2018

More Class Cards

Hello to my special blog friends. No, I am not going to apologise for my tardiness again, re putting up a late post ladies. I'm afraid that life has been rather busy lately what with babies birthdays, baby showers and trips  to Australia. It has been lovely sharing time with our family again and the celebrations went off so well. Being in Australia with a wonderful group of ladies and meeting up with so many of the friends I have made over these crafting years, was fabulous. The Melbourne Craft Show was an added bonus - thanks to Trina and Alison for the time and effort you both spent in organising it for us.

Now, today I thought I would showcase another two cards that I taught at Embellish It, in Timaru. It is always a lovely experience being with these ladies and they are so appreciative of what we do. I am teaching again this week so have been busy preparing more kits.




I don't know if I am getting very shaky in my old age but the photos don't seem as clear as they should be - do click on them to get a clearer vision. For this card I have used the Mintay Farm Life Collection and the Cherry Lyn Designs, Step Card Die. It is still one of my favourites!




A very simple card here and we used Kaisercraft's Gypsy Rose. It has gorgeous colours and plenty in the collection for fussy cutting. I loved this string paper, so had to use it for the foundation piece. The circle was cut using the Elizabeth, Stitched Circle Die, again a favourite.

That's it today ladies, thanks for stopping by. Until next time we're in touch, happy crafting and may you all know God's blessings.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment