Monday 15 July 2019

Monthly Advent!

Good morning to all. Well, it does look like it might be a monthly advent putting up a post ladies, as time seems to get away on me. I sure don't know where the month has gone - mind you patchwork seems to have taken over lately. We are not all that productive on the card line but I am still making an odd one or two. I have been preparing for two card classes which I am taking for Jo, at Embellish It, as the girls have all deserted us for more exciting pastures! Do hope all goes well at SENZ - it will be the first year that I haven't attended for a number of years, so am going to miss catching up with all the lovely friends I have made over the years. Next year coming up!

I have been making a few cards for orders so thought I would showcase a couple of them today. Do hope you enjoy the viewing and maybe get some ideas for your next projects.

,

An easel card is always a hit. For the shape I have cut out a Spellbinder's Labels 4  and then have used Heartfelt Creations Decorative Ovals die HCD1-762. The collection is Kaisercraft's With Love which is lovely. I fussy cut  the flowers from one of the papers in the range.




Gold and white - couldn't be prettier! The base card has been embossed using a 3D Embossing folder, then placed onto gold mirror card. The dies are Heartfelt Creations, Eyelet Diamond, HCD1-7227. I really love these diamond dies and of course, had to have them! The flowers were made using another Heartfelt Creations die, stamping first with gold embossing powder, cutting out using their dies and moulding with their moulds. The effect is lovely and a change from foamiran flowers! The sentiment is from the With Love collection from Kaisercraft.

That's it ladies. Thanks so much for sticking with me, I really do appreciate you all and the lovely comments etc I receive. Must carry on with the good work, so until next time may you all know God's blessing and happy crafting.

Betsy  xxx


1 comment:

  1. Huge thanks for this post! It was just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete