Thursday 10 October 2013

Authentique Cards

Good morning ladies.

Where has this week gone? We had a trip down South, as my elderly Aunty had died and the funeral was on Monday. We had a couple of nights away,  to visit our Farm family as well - there seems to be quite a draw to that part of the world! Hugh absolutely loves to head that direction, if at all possible. I think he may have been tempted to stay and do some tractor work but you know who's boss!! I need my cook at Geraldine and of course I couldn't do without him!

Now before I head to patchwork I must add this blog, with some cards I have made with the lovely Authentique, Renew collection. I loved using this range as the colours are so pretty. I don't very often use collections other that Kaisercraft but this one really caught my attention. Do hope you enjoy seeing what I have done.











Well that's it today ladies. Must away to my next appointment. Sorry I am late with this post but better late that never, they say!

 Have a great day everyone, happy crafting and God bless you all.

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment