Saturday 22 October 2011

Our Big Trip and a card.

Hello all - I don't know if I am completely back to earth yet but am trying my best. A good sleep-in helped a bit this morning!! We did have a wonderful time in Melbourne, doing all the girly things ( well I tagged along ) Lowri and Liz did the girly things, I carried the bags!! Liz drove (with the help of the GPS), Lowri navigated, and I sat in the back seat and prayed!! All turned out well, not too many detours! Then it was down to Geelong where Kaisercraft put on a tremendous day for us all. The team are simply wonderful, gave us the red carpet treatment and it was so nice to meet them all. I for one, didn't realise just what a big concern Kaisercraft is, so was  favourably impressed after having had a tour of the factory and the outlet store. Thanks so much to all you special people.
I will include a few photos that I took, but I'm afraid I forgot I had a camera most of the time. Just too busy checking on everything!!


This was taken at breakfast so we all look a bit sleepy!




Liz and I out on the town.



Lowri, Al, Liz and Shirl, these girls are so lovely.


Outside Kaisercraft factory having lunch. It was a beatiful day as you can see. The two girls in the foreground are the designers / artists who design all the lovely collections, Claire and Jess. They even gave us an insight into how they work. Claire gets married today so we wish her well, hope her day goes of beautifully and we're looking forward to some photos.
Well, a great time was had by all but now must get back to normal living! I did come home with a good number of next year's collections to play with, so am looking forward to that. Must say you are all going to be impressed with the new ranges!




This is a card I have just made for a 60th wedding anniversary, for a friend. Spellbinders labels and No16 die was used, Kaiser flowers, and seam binding which has been coloured with glimmermist. Love this stuff also the seam binding. It bows so lovely using my bow-tie.
We are heading down South this week to see our south families so am really looking forward to that, even though the kids will be back at school. Don't know when I will be blogging again but 'til I do, may you all know God's blessing and I better say, may the All Blacks win. That's especially for Liz!!

Betsy.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Betsy - it was fabulous to spend the weekend with you too!

    ReplyDelete