Thursday 13 October 2011

We're Off to Oz

Hi ho, hi ho, hi ho it's off to Oz we go. We must admit we're pretty excited. It will be fun to catch up with the Australian girls again and of course visit the Melbourne scrap shops. Liz has them all sussed out and she has a GPS, so as long as it is reliable we should be fine. Here's hoping!!
Thanks everyone for your good wishes, that includes you Jocelyn.

I will put a couple of cards up just to show I haven't been altogether side-tracked. The orders seem to be still coming in. Must  say I do love doing cards for special orders and personalizing them.




This card was made with one of the new, new collections that are coming out from Kaisercraft. It is just to wet your appitite - the papers are just stunning! Martha Stewart punch, Spellbinders labels die, and Kaisercraft flowers were used. I glimmermisted the main flower after I put it together. It is another 51/4" square card which I have been making more of lately.





Again using the same papers - afraid I have to keep you in suspence!! By now, you will no doubt know I love the Tilda stamps. I use my copics to colour them. Isn't that Spellbinders No 16 die lovely? Have you all noticed the Artfull Crafts have all Sellbinders dies, both old and new, on special at the moment. You can't have too many of these wonderful dies!!

Must away and pack my bag.
With blessings to you all,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment