Wednesday 23 November 2011

A teaser.

Hello to all my blogging friends. Just a quick post tonight as I have had a busy day at Artfull Crafts in Timaru. It has been rather an effort today as I have a very sore hip and found it quite a job getting round. A doctor's visit in the morning to see what I have done to it. It is my new one too!!
Anyway, I have been fully occupied lately working on some of Kaisercraft's new year collections. You're sure going to love them! I can't really show you what I have done, as that would be spoiling the fun but I will give you a little teaser. Here are just two peeps.






Of course, those that know me will be saying, "that's her colours"!! You'll all be surprised though.
 I will also include a card I made for an order, using my grand calibur. The roses were made using the Tim Holtz tattered florals die - I do enjoy making these roses. They were sponged with sepia ink then sprayed with glimmer mist.




Actually, I have also done the new card temptations kit for December. Took it in to Liz today. Know you will all enjoy doing this kit as much as I have.
I was supposed to be going down to Cromwell, to my daughters, for the weekend but looks as though I will not be moving far. She is organising a Razzle, Dazzle and Bling fashion show as a fund raiser for pre- school. It should be a lot of fun - when Jo does something she puts her all into it!

Must go and find somewhere comfy, may you all know God's blessing.

Betsy xx

1 comment: