Thursday 1 December 2011

Not many days now 'til Santa's here!!

Phew - it sure is hot!! Am feeling rather like a grease spot!!
We had our patchwork Christmas dinner today, which was most enjoyable. Before that, I went to Timaru to the Radiology Dept to get a Ultra Sound on my old hip. The Xray I had on Tuesday was just fine, but the Surgeon is wondering if the muscle has pulled away, as it is held by a couple of stitches. Oh, the joys of getting older!! The motto of the story is when you get to 71, and have just had a hip replacement, DON"T sit on the floor to do your work! The after effects can be rather painful!!




We had a lovely day last Friday as a few of my special friends got together, of course to do card making. I have a nice photo of them - hope they don't mind me showing it to you all.
Well, I can't put up all I have been doing lately, as far as card making goes, as it is still very secretive. Kaisercraft have me fully employed but I can see a little light at the end of the tunnel now. Mind you I really do enjoy working with all their lovely new collections! I'm not complaining at all!
I will put up another couple of orders I have done though.




A very simple card made for a Golden Wedding. I use this 3D rose quite a lot and it is always appreciated.





This card is made for a wedding that we have been invited to tomorrow. I do hope they like it and that the day is wonderful for them. They are a lovely Fijian- Indian couple, so we are looking forward to that. Just hope it is a little cooler though - not cold just cooler!!
Sounds as though it is tea time by the noises coming from the kitchen.
With many blessings to you all, thank you for checking this out.

Much love, Betsy xx

1 comment: