Friday 1 June 2012

Kaisercraft Cards.

Hello to all my blogging friends.
Well, it is Queen's Birthday weekend and no doubt you will all be having a relaxing weekend. As for me it will be more cards, but that's alright as it is something I enjoy doing. We do plan on heading to Christchurch on Sunday, so will catch up on the family there.
My cards missed getting into the last Kaisercraft Worshop Mag, for some reason only the courier knows!! Over the next few posts I will show you what I have done with two more of their lovely ranges. As it has turned out, they will be on display at the CHA show in America also Kaisercraft's Retail day in Australia, so all was not wasted!



These three cards are made with the gorgeous Lake House collection. This is one of my favourite ones that I have worked with so far - the colours are fabulous.



I have used a cameo and border from their wooden flourish range, and coloured them with my copic pens. The border is done with a Martha Stewart, Round the Page punch.



A tent card made with their collectables - does make the job so much easier having them already cut out etc.

All from me tonight - do hope you all have an enjoyable and relaxing weekend. Drive safe if you are travelling.
Happy crafting and blessings to all,

Betsy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are absolutely beautiful and so stunning.

    ReplyDelete