Monday 24 September 2012

Twig and Berry Cards

Good morning to all.
When out and about the other day I noticed a sign with 59 days 'til Christmas! Oh dear, I don't know where the year has gone,  just seems like yesterday we had last Christmas!
Anyway, we have to do the appropriate cards, so here are some Twig and Berry ones that I did for Kaisercraft. Do hope you enjoy and get some ideas for your own cards.



This is one I made, trying to use a number of the lovely papers. I zig zagged it with my sewing machine.



I cut this one out using the Sizzix, Flower Flip-its die. Very simple but very effective! The flower was made using Kaisercraft's paper flowers, misted then crushed together.



I love those rosettes - made with Tim Holtz's Rosette Die. Spellbinders Labels 8 dies were used to cut the papers out then cut to fit the card.



The last one is very simple. A Christmas scene cut out with the circle cutter then hung in a slightly bigger circle. Another love, is that seam binding - it bows so beautifully, using my bow tie, into a double bow.
This is a lovely collection from Kaisercraft and it is available at Artfull Crafts.
Well, all today, hope South Canterbury residents are enjoying the holiday.
Thank you so much for checking out my blog, it sure is appreciated, also the lovely comments.
Happy crafting to you all and many blessings,

Betsy xxx

1 comment:

  1. Betsy, these are beautiful cards. I just love them and can't wait to try and create some of them. Thanks so much for always being so willing to share your ideas with us :) Tina xx

    ReplyDelete