Tuesday 2 October 2012

Kaisercraft's Just Believe Cards

Good evening to all my blogging friends.
As we are in Christmas mode, I will add another few cards that I have made for Kaisercraft, with perhaps, one of my favourite Christmas collections called, Just Believe. I love the colours in this range, especially the minty blue colour.




Don't you agree with me about the colour? A simple step card and the flowers were all made with punches. I'm sure the stamp was part of the same collection.



This card was made using my Grand Calibur. The flower was from a serviette which I stabilized  and cut out. The seam binding was a perfect match.



I used an EK Success punch for the border, Spellbinders Labels die to frame the picture and Stamped a Just Right stamp for the circle which I then cut out. Kaisercraft wooden die cut for the leaves and a handmade flower. The photo isn't as clear as it could be but maybe if  you clicked on it to enlarge, you  would get a clearer image.



Good old St Nick peeping through the window! There are three Kaisercraft's wooden flourishes here - Peace, the window and the holly and leaves, all coloured with my copics. They have an amazing range in their wooden flourishes now.



Again the bird and leaves are a wooden flourish from Kaisercraft, the corners are a cuttlebug die, one of my very original ones.
As it is a big day tomorrow with me teaching at Artfull Crafts, had better retire and get some beauty sleep.
Have to be at my best for these lovely ladies!!

Happy crafting to you all and God's blessing,

Betsy xxx

1 comment:

  1. ALL your Christmas cards are so lovely and even more so when I enlarged them. I love the window card with Santa peeping in .... now can I go on your Christmas card list please xxx

    ReplyDelete