Tuesday 16 October 2012

Prima, Romantic Novel

Good morning to all my friends, and what a lovely morning it is! It is hard to believe that it is over a week since I last blogged, time just gets away on one! We did have a lovely few days down with our Cromwell family, taking Ella, our grand-daughter from Christchurch, with us. A great time was had by all and it was good to catch up with our two grand-children there and observe their accomplishments, first hand.

I would like to share three cards, made for orders, that I have made with the lovely Prima, Romantic Novel papers. I love this very soft collection - as the title suggests, it is certainly Romantic!! The colours are gorgeous.




I am very fond of the Webster's cameos, in fact any cameos! Having bought the resin and moulds, I can now make my own which is a lot of fun. These is available at Artfull Crafts for anyone who is interested.



A very simple thank you card - the papers don't need much embellishing. The flowers are all Prima, they tie in so beautifully with the papers.




I have torn two different papers here and used sepia ink on the edges to age them. Seam binding ribbon which has been sprayed with glimmer mist, otherwise a simple card.
All from me today ladies, must keep up the good work - and there seems plenty of that!!
Thank you for checking out my blog - really do appreciate the time you take and that you do get some ideas for you cards.
Happy crafting, many blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

2 comments:

  1. they are beautiful Betsy aunty.. remember me :)..... caught you after a long time. how are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, very romantic. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete