Monday 28 January 2013

Kaisercraft's Class Act Cards

A very special thank you goes out to all the ladies who kindly left comments on my blog over the past week. I really do appreciate each and every one of them. Also I would like to welcome my new followers - thank you for joining in my blogging journey. It has been most enjoyable working with Lowri at Paper Vine, showcasing the lovely Echo Park, For The Record collection - it is certainly a pleasure to work with. Congratulations goes to Memories by Manda, who was the chosen winner. Check PaperVine's blog.

Now, I would like to showcase some more Kaisercraft cards, made with the Class Act collection that I did for the Workshop Magazine, for January. Very appropriate as the children head back to school for another year.













As you can see there is no fancy cutting on these ones! Most of the embellishments are from the collectables which are so easy and quick to use. It really is a fun collection.
Do hope you enjoy this show and tell - we're on our way to Christchurch now to look after grandchildren for a few days. Not really a hardship!!
Happy crafting to all,
Blessings,

Betsy xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love these bright and cheery cards. Just perfect for students of any age or gender.

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Betsy! It's been a long but lovely 6 weeks of school holidays for us - but I will be glad when the kids are back into their school routine..
    Thanks again for sharing your cards with the PaperVine followers -I am so pleased more people will be enjoying your talents :-)
    Lowri

    ReplyDelete