Tuesday 21 May 2013

Kaisercraft's 75 Cents Cards

Good morning to all my blog friends.

Things are looking brighter this morning, as my computer man has just been and got this machine working again - how could one live without a computer!!

I decided today, I would share the cards I made with the 75 Cents collection from Kaisercraft, that I did a month or two back, for Artfull Crafts Card Pack. I really love everything about this range and so enjoyed making it up. As well as being my favourite colour combination, I really like the vintage feel and was able to use plenty of sepia ink, because it is another favourite!!!














Donna Downey, a famous mixed media artist, was at Artfull Cratfs over the weekend and what an amazing weekend it was. We had ladies from  Balclutha, Dunedin, Timaru, Christchurch and Nelson and it was such fun catching up with them all, as well as enjoying Donna. She is one very talented lady with an amazing personality and a very American accent!

Cold and wet here today, just the right sort of day to be in my workroom.

Well ladies happy crafting and special blessings to you all,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment