Monday 13 May 2013

Two Birthday Cards

Good morning to all.

Just a quick post this morning, as I have to fulfil a number of deadlines and time is getting away on me!  SENZ seems to be looming up rather fast now, as well. Anyway it is lovely to be in touch again and I so enjoy sharing what I have been up to. Do hope the feeling is reciprocated!! LOL.



This card was made, for Amy, using the Grand Labels 23. I have used a Martha Stewart punch for the border, called Doily Lace Trim and again the flowers are from I Am Roses.




For Roses' card I have reverted back to patch working and I was quite pleased with the end result. Do hope Rose likes it. The same Martha Stewart punch, for the border, as in the previous card, and I used my sewing machine the do a decorative zig zag stitch.
Thank you all so much for checking out my blog - I appreciate each and every one of you, also your comments and emails.

All today, happy crafting everyone, and many blessings,

Betsy  xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love both the cards specially the first one. beautiful color combo. Love that shaped card.

    ReplyDelete