Monday 16 November 2015

Getting Into The Christmas Spirit!

Hello ladies on this lovely day. Spring has really sprung today after a rather cool weekend but still we managed to get our BIG weekend over mostly, before the rain came. It has been very busy and even though we all enjoyed it, it is nice being back to normal once again.

Today I thought I would share a couple of cards that I did with the ladies at Artfull Crafts, one Wednesday morning, recently.







Kaisercraft's Holly Jolly collection was used and we made a gate fold card. The poinsettia was cut out using the Tattered Lace die, the border was punched with a Martha Stewart border punch and the sentiment stamps are from Kaisercraft as well. It is held together with a belly band.




Now, I must admit I saw this one on Pinterest and loved the simplicity of it. It is a Penny Black poinsettia die, both a solid and lace. I have cut out the solid, three times, placed them on the card then sprayed with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine which has left a rather stunning gloss.Sorry it doesn't show too well in the photo. After cutting the lace one three times I have placed them on top, not centred, with mounting foam. The sentiment is also from Penny Black. The frame is a Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8.

That's it today, do hope you are all well and enjoying what you are occupied with. Thanks for taking the time to check this out. It makes it well worth while when I get your e'mails, comments etc. Thank you.

Happy crafting and special blessings to all,  

Betsy  xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment