Monday 1 February 2016

Birthday Cards

Good afternoon ladies.

I am rather late today but have been out socializing with a group of lovely friends. As one of our patchwork ladies has recently shifted to a lovely new home in Geraldine, we were invited over to lunch - her home is delightful and the lunch was as well! A great time was had by all.

Today I thought I would share a couple of birthday cards I have made - one for our daughter and the other for a special friend. It is hard to believe that it is 50 years since the arrival of our beautiful baby girl - she was a little stunner and still is. We were besotted with her then, and still are! Special love to our Karena.






The collection I have used for Karena's card is a Couture Creations range called Vintage Rose Garden and the card is called a Shaped Tri Fold Card. I am sure Splitcoaststampers would have a tutorial for it in their resource section. That's my go-to place if I am searching for different shaped cards.The dies that are used are from Kaisercraft, both the circle and the edge die. I love the colours in this collection.




For Patti's card I have used the Secret Garden Collection from Graphic45 and the die is from Spellbinders, called Reflective Moment, S6-011. It is a 5'' X 7" die and a good size for a card, as well as being lovely, as no doubt you will agree.

We have a beautiful day here today, so must go and enjoy it while it lasts.Everything seems to be back to routine normal again now, as all the meetings etc are beginning again this week. It is always so nice to catch up on ones friends again, after the break.

Thanks so much for checking this out, I love hearing from you all, sure makes blogging worthwhile. Trust you are all having a lovely day, happy crafting and many blessings.


Betsy  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment