Monday 14 March 2016

Sympathy Cards

Another lovely morning in South Canterbury ladies - do hope you are all enjoying a similar day.

A fabulous time was had at Patchwork Camp this past weekend. I managed to get my jacket fairly well together but ran out of material for the final completion. Will show case it when finished. I am rather pleased with the progress, so far. Also put together an emergency quilt which we do to give out to people who are in need, around the area. A lovely group of friends and a great weekend altogether.

This morning I thought I would share some sympathy cards which I have made. There seems to be a need for them at the moment - does ones age have anything to do with it, I wonder!!



 Recently I purchased a Minc Foiling Machine and what fun I have with it. This design was printed off from Pinterest using a laser printer and then put through the machine to foil. It doesn't show up too well in the photo but the effect is gorgeous. Take my word for it ladies! I have used a teal foil.





I do love this embossing folder from Couture Creations called Tied Together, CO724399. The rose is a Stampendous Stamp and Dies set, coloured with Kaiserfusion Alcohol Pens. CRS55084 for the stamp and DC55084 for the Die Cut. The borders have been cut using Spellbinders A2 Scallop Borders One. S5182.




This is the die everyone is talking about at the moment - it came out with a magazine some months ago. Having lost the packaging I cannot tell you the name etc but I do hear it is to be included as a freebee with an upcoming Australian Simply Cards Magazine. Keep your eyes open ladies. It is a stunning embossing folder.





The embossing folder used for this card was also another freebee from the Australian Simply Cards Magazine. The frame for the sentiment is Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares and the leaves were cut using the Couture Creations Evergreen Die, CO724096.

Thanks for stopping by - I so appreciated you all. Happy crafting and many blessings for another week,

Betsy  xxx











1 comment:

  1. Sympathy is the golden key that unlocks the hearts of others. See the link below for more info.

    #sympathy
    www.ufgop.org



    ReplyDelete