Monday 1 April 2019

A Couple of Step Cards

The 1st of April - where is the year going!! The year is certainly moving fast but this girl seems to be moving slower! It does take me twice as long to get things done these days but still very thankful that I am still here and able to enjoy life and friends. We said goodbye to a very special lady and friend this past week, we sure miss her but know she is past suffering now and enjoying being with her Saviour.

Thought I would share a couple of step cards today - of course using my favourite Cherry Lyn Design, Step Card Die. When I bought this die ( thanks to KK many years ago) I was apprehensive about whether I would make full use of it, as I don't mind measuring and cutting out, but what a bonus it is and certainly well used.




Every year I get an order from Grandad Bruce who wants an appropriate card for his grand-daughter MacKenzie - I do enjoy personalising cards and I feel I almost know MacKenzie really well now after a number of years, growing with her actually! As you will no doubt have guessed she is into unicorns at the moment. I used my stitched circle dies to cut out the rainbow in various coloured card.
I did have fun making this card.




Isn't it amazing how many different looks one can get from using the same die!  This card was made using the latest collection from Graphic 45, Love Notes Collection. My all time favourite paper ranges. This was another order and I do hope Jan and Peter had a lovely celebration.

Do click on the images as you get a far clearer photo.
Thanks so much for taking a peep and not giving up on me - trust all is well with everyone and still enjoying what you are doing. This comes with special love and blessings to all.

Betsy  xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very nice… I really like your blog. Very useful information.

    ReplyDelete