Thursday 23 February 2012

A quick post today

Goodmorning to all my blogging friends.

Just a very quick post before I head of to patchwork to day. Actually, I really am doing a trial run, as for some reason, unbeknown to me, I was not able to do the blog for Artfull Crafts yesterday - just got the title done, then it let me down!! Oh the joys of computers and dumb operators!!




Now a couple of cards I would like to share with you.
Here is a baby card that I made for an order. Really do love doing these cards! Spellbinders Grand Labels 1 was used to cut it out, otherwise it is a simple card. The stamp is a Stamp-it. Plenty of sponging round the edges.




This card was made for my lovely daughter Rachelle and she's not 21!! I love using my sewing machine on cards - seems to just add another dimension. I think it is quite self expanitory and I hope she likes it!

All from me today, must get off down the road to see all my other buddys, in time for morning tea that is!
With special blessings to you all. Graham and Liz coming this evening so Graham will sort out ALL my computer problems as well as the operator!!

With love,
Betsy xx

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby card but the blue and white one is just gorgeous ... so glad that you accepted the Liebster Award I sent you.

    ReplyDelete