Monday 10 March 2014

Four New Cards

Good morning to all on another Monday morning. It has a rather Autumn feel this morning, being a bit cloudy and dull. Do hope it improves as I have rather a large load of washing on the line.

What an amazing weekend we have had, enjoying time with all our family, as we have celebrated our Golden Wedding. The kids really enjoyed the camp setting and had lots of fun and the highlight was the DINNER on Saturday night which the girls put on - it certainly superseded any restaurant that I have been to. Thanks to our very special family - you're the best in the WHOLE world!!

Now, I must get back down to earth, that being to share four cards that I have done, for no reason at all. These have been fun to do, as there has been no pressure, and it sure has been a pleasant change. What's your thoughts ladies.





As I have been in decluttering mode lately, I have got rid of most of my wooden stamps but this is one I just couldn't give away. It is an old Hero Arts stamp which I have coloured with my Kaiserfusion alcohol pens. Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight was used for the outside frame and  Spellbinders Floral Ovals for the centre. Martha Stewart butterfly punch.






I had never looked twice at this die before a friend gave me a birthday card made with it. It was so nice, that Betsy just had to have it and it is a die that can be used so many different ways. Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders One - there are seven different dies in the pack so a variety of looks can be achieved. I have just used my score board to make the diagonal lines.





This is the same die used another way ladies - love it!!





Again using the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight. The flowers are from I Am Roses and the image is off the web. I do pin anything I fancy, then I have them all ready for printing off, when required.

As Artfull Craft's camp is fast approaching, next weekend that is, things are speeding up at the shop. Trina McClune is going to be with us and we are so looking forward to that. I am teaching Wednesday's class this week as our Liz's head is in a spin, so had better go and sort out the kits.

Have a great day everyone, happy crafting and God's blessings,

Betsy  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment